Courtown Golf Club would like to extend a warm welcome to all societies and invite you to enjoy a most memorable experience with us! It is our pleasure to make your time with us as enjoyable as possible.
- The payment of a green fee entitles society members to one round of golf, the use of the changing facilities, bar and restaurant.
- A non refundable booking deposit of €200 is required to secure a booking.
- The secretary of the golf society is expected to provide and adhere to a timesheet. The format of society outings must be approved by Courtown Golf Club.
- Societies are obliged to comply with the rules and by-laws of the Golfing Union of Ireland, the Irish Ladies Golfing Union and Courtown Golf Club.
- Changing rooms, shower facilities and towels (at a cost from the bar) are available for societies.
- Members of All Categories and Visitors are requested to observe our DRESS CODE both on the course and in the clubhouse.
- The secretary of the golf society should bring the dress code to the attention of society members in advance of visiting Courtown Golf Club.
- The use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited in the bar and restaurant area. Their use on the course is discouraged.
- For the comfort and pleasure of all players it is mandatory that those who play slowly should, in the event of their losing one complete hole on the players directly ahead, allow the players following to go through.
- Our club professional, Mr John Coone, will be happy to assist with any golfing requirements e.g. trolleys, golfing accessories, prizes, refreshments, tuition etc. Telephone 053 9425860.
- Our club caterers Ian and Siobhan McEntaggart of Mossel Bay Catering, will be happy to deal with all dining requirements for societies. Telephone 053 9425166 ext5.
- A practice area and practice putting green are available at Courtown Golf Club.