Members of All Categories and Visitors are requested to observe our Dress Code both on the Course and in the Clubhouse.
- Golf shoes on the course please
- Singlets are not permitted
- Only tailored shorts, together with sport socks are permitted
- Track Suits/Leisure Suits/Jeans are not permitted on the course
- Football, soccer, rugby etc. attire is not permitted
- Please refrain from using mobile phones on the golf course
- Golf shoes are not permitted in the Clubhouse
- Track Suits/Leisure Suits are not permitted in the Clubhouse
- Sports caps are not permitted
- Dress should be neat and tidy in keeping with the high standards of the club
- Please refrain from using mobile phones in the bar or restaurant
It is in the common interest to uphold and maintain standards of good dress and good manners. Your full co-operation is respectfully requested.
Committee and Staff members are directed to ensure the observance of our dress code.
NEAT DRESS IS ESSENTIAL AT ALL TIMES.